The Tahquitz Pack, named after the birthplace of present day climbing, is built for those who aim to explore.
Highly functional and modern in design we've created a versatile pack that conforms to your lifestyle—whether heading to the crag, traveling the globe, or dawn patrolling a surf session, we’ve got you and your belongings covered.
- Constructed with a uniquely blended 400D Cordura Nylon yarn
- Waterproof YKK Zippers
- Treated with a robust PU coating for long lasting water repellency
- Fidlock Magnetic Snap Closures
- Hidden deployable stretch pocket for holding a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- ¾ zip side entry for easy accessibility to cavernous main compartment
- Roll Top closure for increased water repellency
- Multiple roll top closing configurations for additional or more condensed volume
- Internal sleeve raised off the ground to protect electronics (fits 15” laptop) and; doubles as a hydration reservoir pocket with optional tube port on both shoulders
- Highly breathable shoulder straps and back panel; Hideaway padded waist strap; adjustable sternum strap with reservoir tube snap
- Hidden vertical Daisy Chain Webbing for securing extra gear
- Hidden Zippered Stash Pocket for those important items
- Highly protected EDC pocket for those items needed in a pinch
- Reinforced Haul Handle